The A-Z of strawberry cobbler... so delicious

 



I remember watching a movie , during their dinner they had something they call peach cobbler . It look very appetizing and they also seem to enjoy it . So , I went on my old faithful partner Google and look for an easy to follow recipe . To be honest , there were a lot of recipes that claimed to  be the best but I had to make the decision myself without even getting to taste those different cobbler , you can imagine seeing the  frowning expression on my sweet tooth LOL ... As a cook , I am always looking for the recipe that will take less time to prepare and also less tedious if there is such a thing 😅 . I finally found a recipe which as always , I slightly alter to my taste  .  So here is my take of a cobbler :

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓


Ingredient 

** Strawberry Mixture**

3 cups of fresh strawberries diced 

1/2-3/4 cup granulated sugar


**Cobbler crust **

1 cup of all purpose flour 

2 teaspoons baking soda

1/2 teaspoon of salt 

1/2 cup of sugar

1 cup of milk , warm

1/2 teaspoon  vanilla extract 

8 tablespoon unsalted butter ( melted)


Instruction ( steps)

1- Preheat oven to 375 degree F 

2- Grease a 1/8 litter casserole dish 

3- In a medium bowl whisk together flour , baking powder, salt and sugar.

4- in a different saucepan mix strawberries and sugar 

5- mix step 3and 4 and add milk , vanilla extract and melted butter 

6- pour everything together , stir to  make sure all the ingredient combine 

7-Add the mixture in the casserole dish  ( do not stir)

8- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden ( may need to adjust time if using different size dish)

9- Serve as is or with vanilla ice cream  or whipped cream.



It is such a delicious dish that you can also paired with a good cup of coffee , It's a good way to end a dinner .


Enjoy Your Cobbler!

Don't be a stranger, let me know how it went !


Comments