The hidden mystery of Pineapple Upside Down Cupcake !

People that know me can attest that i have a love affair with cakes especially my delicious Pineapple upside down cupcake . I like it so much that when we bake it at home it only last 3 days and by the way I am most of the time the only one eating it . I do stand by the notion that I DESERVE IT 😁 , I eat a pretty balance meals so  once in a while it's #cupcakeday at my house.  So now that i have you , you might be wondering how do i make those bad boys . Lucky for you , I am a sharer .


I found this picture on Allrecipe .com [ https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220808/pineapple-upside-down-cupcakes/ ] , just a visual on how it is supposed to look like .



🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍


Here is what you will need :

1 box of Duncan Hines signature pineapple cake Duncan Hines signature pineapple cake

3 eggs

1 1/3 cup of water 

1/3 cup of vegetable oil

1 can of Dole pineapple slices pineapple slices

1 can of Maraschino cherry Cherry

1 cupcake pan that can hold 12 cupcake pan

*1/3 cup of Haitian rum ( optional - for people who are 21 and up ) Rhum barbancourt


Direction

Open the can of pineapple ,  remove the water which you will keep aside for further used .

In a large bowl , mix  eggs , water , vegetable oil , pineapple water and cake mix , *rum . Make sure that the ingredients are completely combined together .

Spray the cupcake pan with non-stick spray

Put a slice of pineapple in the pan ,  1 cherry in the pineapple hole than add your well mixed cake batter.

Follow the cooking instructions from the box.

Once they are all cooked , let sit for 10 minutes or until they are cool . with a rectangular plate flip the cupcakes upside down .

Now you have the perfectly made pineapple upside down cupcake


Comments