Kids love homemade Pizza

 So my fellow readers , we already establish that I am a huge pizza lover . Therefore  since today is Saturday  , I've decided to treat my mom and myself with a nice HOMEMADE PIZZA  . Coming up with the ingredient for pizza is pretty straight forward right . Like any cook you talk to , I am going to vouch for mine and say that it is delicious 😋😋😋😋




🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Ingredients 






1/2 Green Bell Pepper with a julian cut 












Directions 
  1. Since its an already prepare  dough , all you have to do is to flatten so it can fit your oven pizza plate .
  2. Once the dough is spread the dough evenly on the the tart plate , you can now  put your oven at 450deg F
  3. First ,  add the olive oil that you will spread  evenly  , sprinkle oregano powder on the dough
  4. Second , Add 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella on your dough
  5. Third , add the "julian cut" green bell peppers ,add the tomatoes ,  add the pepperoni {you can use any meat toppings , but just don't put any raw meats as it will not be cooked on you pizza }
  6.  Once you are done with that and your oven make its hot and ready sound , you may put your beautiful creation in the oven and it should take 18 minutes/ less or until your dough is giving you that beautiful golden shade ( view picture for reference ).


As always , please share with me your creation or even toppings that you think 
would be cool for me to try 
😊😊😊




Comments

  1. Miam miam...looks delicious. I am a pizza lover too. I never encounter someone who doesn't like pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes , I've never met anyone who's not a pizza lover as well . So many toppings to choose from !

      Delete

Post a Comment